Friday 20 October 2017

In my Dream the Eagle is flying on the sky


THE DREAM IN JESUS CHRIST

In my temptation we are searching for help as this sheep.

                The sheep are waiting for  food in  Jesus Christ  who is the   Mighty Saviour and the  good Shepherd.


Related image
In my Dream the Eagle is flying on the sky  

But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.  .
{Isaiah 40:31}





The Dream

Few  years  ago, we are suffering in my temptation 

without  sufficient food and with illness and without Church prayer Hall.

We are praying in the Holy Spirit with sorrowful tears and deeply distressed

 In my dream the Eagle is flying on the Sky .It came down near to my house and sat on a small Rock, I went near to the Eagle which is wheat Grains colour and which is shining as a Glory of God .

I am seeing the Eagle and also it is seeing me, both we are seeing one another. I  Wake up and from my dream, we are praying for the Eagle Ministry and the dream will be fulfilled.
After some years  the Dream is fulfilled in Jesus.
The Dream is fulfilled  on 23 Feb 2016  in the pastors conference at  Gandepalle



photo of Jesus padam family with DR, JORGE PARROTT and Sister Nancy


photo of Jesus padam family with DR, JORGE PARROTT


photo of  Sister Nancy praying with sister Prameela [wife of Bro Jesus padam}


photo of  Sister Nancy praying with sister Prameela [wife of Bro Jesus padam}


photo of Sister Nancy praying with Mary prasanna {Bro Jesus padam second daughter} for her marriage and elder daughter Swarnajyothi.



DR, JORGE PARROTT is speaking  in the  pastors conference at Gandepalle
Praise the Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment